Thank you for getting in touch!
We appreciate you contacting us. One of our colleagues will get back in touch with you soon!
Have a great day!
Roof offer a outstanding service & work directly with our clients to ensure that projects are delivered to the extream standard, on time and on budget.Our project diversity and commitment to quality has allowed us to exceed client needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Roof has continually focused on maintaining customer relations and building on our philosophy of working together with our clients.
- Site investigations.
- Quantity/Material takeoff.
- Checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, and errors.
- Preparation of estimate schedules for tendering reviews.
- Evaluating sub-trades quotations.
- Recommending sub-trades.
- Participate in tender closings.
- Compiling and condensing successful and unsuccessful tenders.
- Follow up with invited Sub-Contractors/Suppliers to confirm their intentions to quote.
- Maintain Sub-Contractor/Supplier relations.
- Maintain unit price and productivity knowledge and database.
- Maintain Career Progression plan.
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required.
- A Post Secondary Construction Engineering Technology School graduate or BSc Degree in Quantity Survey is a requirement.
- Minimum of 5-10 years estimating Commercial, Institutional and/or Industrial buildings.
- Must have knowledge of estimating and costing of structural concrete and structural steel building systems.
- Experience should include estimating projects from 5 million to 50 million.
- Must have experience with onscreen take-off software.
- Advanced knowledge of sub-contractor work scopes, estimating techniques and costing.
- Ability to prepare estimating schedules for tendering review.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work location – Rome, Italy.
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.
Oak Ridge, TN, US